The technologies applied to aesthetic body treatments allow us not only to reshape our bodies and correct those small flaws that torment us; they are also a great solution to treat health problems, which, in the long run, may be of concern, such as the appearance of varicose veins, strengthening the pelvic floor, treating injuries or muscle atrophy.
In this regard, one of their greatest advantages is that they offer all this without the need to resort to surgery. Because of these and other benefits they provide, we are going to show you five of the tools that make a difference in any beauty salon.
Top 5 body aesthetic technologies
1. Pressotherapy Boots
Pressotherapy is a technique that started being used in the United States in the 1960s. Broadly speaking, it consists of exerting controlled pressure on a part of your body, usually the legs, to stimulate it and, at the same time, reactivate the circulatory system.
To apply it, you can use, for example, pressotherapy boots. These are two leg loops with several air chambers. These are filled by means of a compressor, and they put pressure on certain parts of the legs, in this way improving their lymphatic drainage.
This pressure also helps to eliminate metabolic wastes present in the lower extremities. This work is done by the muscles, but with the help of these boots, it can be done more quickly and effectively.
In addition to these benefits, pressotherapy boots stimulate the performance of your lower extremities. They reduce inflammation caused, for example, by prolonged standing and promote the elimination of lactic acid. They also tone your muscles.
They also help reduce leg fatigue and relax the legs. However, before using pressotherapy boots, you should check with your doctor, as they have some contraindications that should be considered.
2. Electrostimulation Suits
Aesthetic body treatments with electrostimulation suits may also prove to be very useful for you. This technique consists of applying electric shocks to certain muscles to enhance their contraction, this way generating an involuntary muscle contraction; but what is really effective about electrostimulation is that these controlled electric impulses penetrate the deepest muscle fibers, favoring muscle toning and definition in a more effective and visible way.
At Wiemspro we have studied the current needs of the aesthetic market, and we have developed the Onnafit WB-EMS system for aesthetic centers, a totally effective Body Sculpting technology without surgery and with visible results aimed at providing an aesthetic solution to centers like yours.
Using the Dansei electrostimulation pants you can apply electric shocks to various muscle areas simultaneously, and regulate their frequency and intensity. In the beauty sector, these devices are used for treatments aimed at combating cellulite, flabby arms, accumulated fat, toning muscles, or strengthening buttocks, among many other advantages.
3. Cryotherapy Machine
Generally speaking, cryotherapy is a muscle regeneration technique. Its main goal is to freeze the tissue that is in poor condition in order to destroy it without causing side effects.
If we focus on its medical application, it consists of sending argon gas or liquid nitrogen at high pressure through an applicator or cryoprobe. It is similar to a needle and it’s injected into the damaged tissue. It receives intense cold that causes it to freeze and be eliminated.
However, there are other ways to use cryotherapy machines. In beauty centers, this treatment is applied by means of accessories such as slings or knee pads that are attached to the device. This way, cold is applied, which improves the appearance and condition of the muscles. More specifically, these cryotherapy devices are used, among other things, for:
- Eliminate sun spots. After the session, a crust will appear and fall off after 24 hours.
- Removal of warts. They can appear anywhere on the body and are painlessly removed by cryotherapy.
- Get rid of viral papillomas. These are warts caused by a virus.
- Make actinic keratoses disappear. This name is given to a type of crusted skin lesions that are usually caused by exposure to the sun. They do not heal easily, and it is important to remove them, as they can lead to carcinoma.
4. Ultrasonic Cavitation Machine
Cavitation is another very interesting option for you to incorporate into your body wellness treatments. These devices work differently from the stimulation biosuits. Specifically, they emit ultrasound that converts fat cells accumulated throughout the body into liquid. Subsequently, it is expelled naturally.
Ultrasound, despite its name, is not audible to humans. It is emitted in 20,000 kHz or, in other words, sound waves of 20,000 vibrations per second. These are produced in the ultrasound cavitation machine and, in order to apply them, it is necessary to use a device or arm that reaches the patient’s body. In any case, we advise you, after using the ultrasound cavitation machine, to perform lymphatic drainage to help expel the liquid.
Therefore, the main utility of these machines is that they make body fat and cellulite disappear, but they are also used to:
- Eliminate skin blemishes and rashes. For example, acne or freckles.
- Perform lymphatic detoxification.
- Improve orange-colored skin tissue. It makes the skin whiter and softer.
- Improve blood circulation.
5. Radiofrequency Machine
As its name suggests, this device emits radiofrequency waves, which are very useful in beauty treatments. These are electromagnetic waves that, due to their high level of conductivity, pass through the skin without damaging it, releasing their energy onto deep areas of the dermis in the form of heat. As a result, they raise the temperature of these parts of the skin, this way toning them.
Nowadays, there are very complete cavitation machines that have anatomical heads to adapt to the different parts of the body. Also, these heads have monopolar, bipolar, tripolar and multipolar radio frequencies. Thanks to this variety, cavitation machine treatments provide your clients with benefits such as:
- They support skin rejuvenation by contributing to the production of collagen and elastin.
- They stimulate lymphatic drainage and blood circulation.
- They remove skin blemishes as well as pores and dark circles under the eyes.
- They attack fatty deposits and cellulite.
- They cause exfoliation, which removes dead skin cells.
- They contribute to a better absorption of other cosmetic products.
On the other hand, radiofrequency machines are very safe. However, to use them you have to follow a few simple rules. For example, do not use them in people suffering from heart disease. Likewise, they are not recommended for pregnant women or in areas where there are broken capillaries.
Advantages of incorporating Onnafit in body aesthetics
We are going to explain in detail the advantages for your beauty center and your clients of the technology used by Onnafit.
First, we create happy and satisfied customers.
The results that Onnafit’s technology offers are amazing, but most of all visible to your customers. You can reduce waist in a few weeks, but let’s see why this is possible:
As we have commented in previous posts, Onnafit is compatible with other aesthetic technologies, such as Radiofrequency, Ultrasound, Cryolipolysis and Low Level Laser.
Onnafit’s designed to provide an effective, visible, painless and non-invasive cosmetic solution for your customers.
With this technology, your clients will be able to reduce the waist circumference, shape and tone the figure, lose weight, eliminate fat, visibly improve the skin and the state of health in general, among many other advantages.
As you can see, it is a novel, state-of-the-art technology. Most of your competitors will not have it yet, and you will be able to differentiate yourself from them by providing your customers with a more complete and efficient service, while building loyalty among those who come to your center, since they will not find what you offer them in other establishments.
Another must is that Onnafit uses the best EMS technology on the market, and working with cutting-edge technology is a safe bet in terms of the quality of the results. Undoubtedly, a great attraction that will considerably increase the attendance of new customers to your business. A clientele eager to try new treatments that help them improve their appearance effectively and visibly, without surgery.
Onnafit holds multiple certifications around the world, including:
- AGENCIA ESPAÑOLA DEL MEDICAMENTO.
- ISO 13485.
- ISO 9001.
Onanfit benefits in body aesthetics
Electrical muscle stimulation will bring many advantages to your clients as they will obtain noticeable results in a short time. Among the benefits that Onnafit technology will provide you are the following:
- Weight loss. This technique mimics the work that muscles do with exercise. This leads to a high rate of metabolic activity. And it will burn body fat and transform it into lean muscle mass.
- Eliminates cellulite and tones the buttocks. EMS works on soft tissues, such as connective tissue or fat cells. In this way, cellulite is reduced and blood circulation is improved, toning muscle groups, eliminating toxins and promoting the production of collagen in the skin.
- Improve flexibility.
- Develop strength and endurance. Thanks to the electrical impulses and muscle contractions that are generated, muscles can increase their strength by up to 90%, allowing your clients to have a better physical appearance in less time, as well as eliminate flaccidity in the most difficult areas.
- Muscle development. In the same way, by intensifying muscle contractions, the muscles will develop more and faster, leading to hypertrophy.
- Improve back problems. Many types of back pain come from bad posture, for example, when we are sitting at our work desk. In these cases, electrical muscle stimulation can work these muscles to train them, thus reducing and avoiding these common ailments, such as low back pain.
- Stress relief. The contractions produced by the EMS suits result in increased circulation of
Oxygenated blood throughout the body. And with it, they alleviate stress and anxiety. In conclusion, with the five aesthetic body treatments we have recommended, your beauty center will be more complete and will receive more clients. In this sense, Onnafit’s WB-EMS Body Sculpting technology will add value to your business from the very beginning. If you want to know more about electrostimulation, subscribe to our blog to learn all about this technology.